Finally, I'm sharing this year's first Gift Guide! I love sharing these with you guys. I like picking my favorites and go-tos for buying gifts for my friends and family, and showing you as well.
I love, love giving gifts! I love shopping. I love everything about the holidays!
Today I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my daily essentials and then a few other specialty items. Below I'm going to tell you what I love about each of the items shown. I've used all but #13, so I'm sharing with you based on my experience.
1. Laura Mercier setting powder. For me, this is a game changer! I have always struggled with oily skin and finding a powder that stays put and doesn't look like cake face. It's great... and it lasts forever! Also, side note - I use #7 damp and apply the powder with it. It works like a charm.
2. Wet Brush. My mother-in-law got me this brush a couple of years ago and I love it. Not much else to say.
3. Anastasia Brow Kit. Umm... get it! For real. It comes with the powder, the brush and the clear brow gel. Perfect for shaping your brows and looks more natural than using a pencil, especially if you're a newbie. Pencils can be tricky.
4. Tula Exfoliating Mask. Another game changer. I try to use it once a week, doesn't always work that way though. It's a 10 minute mask and leaves your skin feeling fresh. Side note - I also use the Tula face wash and moisturizer. Love this entire brand.
5. Chi Travel Set. My mother-in-law bought me a similar one last year for Christmas. It's so perfect for anyone that travels! There is nothing worse than having to pack all of your full sized hair tools, especially when you're packing for a 1-night trip... anyone else?
6. MAC blankety lipstick. Such a great nude. I wear it in at least 50% of my photos. It's well worth the money and keeps your lips moisturized.
7. Beauty Blender. Oh my gosh. How did I ever live without this? I use it to apply my under eye concealer. Damp it, squeeze the water out and it's ready to use. I also mentioned above, but I use it damp with my setting powder as well. Flawless finish.
8. Nars Blush. I've had this one forever and use it as my daily color. It's a nice pink with a tiny bit of shimmer.
9. Kat Von D tattoo liner. I'm out of it right now and that just confirms how much I LOVE it. There isn't a comparable one on the market, at least not in my opinion. It stays put and the tip is small and makes applying a breeze.
10. Amika Dry Shampoo. I use this one and Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo. This one is a bit more expensive, but I feel like it keeps your hair fresh longer, and it doesn't leave you with the powdery residue.
11. Elf Hydrating Face Primer. I just received this a few weeks ago to test out and it is incredible! I never used primer consistently in the past but now it's a must. I forgot to apply it on Sunday and I could tell a difference when applying my foundation. It's so smooth and makes your skin so soft. Great for oily skin too.
12. Kat Von D Matte Eyeshadow Palette. This isn't a daily product for me, but it's definitely a go to when I'm shooting blog photos or getting dressed up for a night out. I love that the shades are matte and offer both nude and bold colors.
13. Becca X Jaclyn Hill palette. Um, love Jaclyn Hill so enough said. She's incredible and Champagne Pop (highlighter) is bomb.
Alright y'all, that's all I got. I love these products and highly recommend them. If you're more of a minimal kinda gal, or glam it up on the daily, these products will work for you.
Also, how fun to treat a girl friend with a great beauty product?
What are some of your favorites? I'm always on the look out to try new things.
Thanks for reading!