drugstore beautye.l.f. cosmeticsInfluensterHey, friends. It's Christmas week, eek!
Drugstore Products that Won't DisappointMonday, December 19, 2016
Last week I was feeling so out of it, maybe because I was sick, or maybe because I wasn't as far along with my Christmas festivities/gifts as I would have liked to be. But this weekend, and today because I'm off (yes!) I have gotten so much checked off my list. We wrapped gifts last night, cleaned the house, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I am feeling accomplished and refreshed, and ready to celebrate Christmas with my family!
Today's post has absolutely nothing to do with Christmas, but that's okay. Well actually it could have a little bit to do with Christmas. All of these products are budget friendly and make perfect stocking stuffers. So if you're a procrastinator like me, you're welcome - great gift idea!
Okay, so here it goes. Other than #1, these are in no special order.
1. Mineral Infused Primer - okay, this is the holy grail of primer... and I wouldn't just say of drugstore primer. I've used primers before (high-end primers) and I can tell you that this is comparable, if not better. I usually stay away from primers partially because I haven't noticed too much of a difference when using them. This one though, I love it. It leaves your skin feeling so soft, and your makeup applies flawlessly. For real y'all, it's $4.00 and currently sold out at Ulta. That tells you something, doesn't it? Trust me. BUY it.
2. Hydrating Bubble Mask - this is good too, but to be honest, it is a struggle to leave it on your skin. Not in a bad way, but you leave it on until the bubbles dissipate, and it feels so crazy on your face! I will say that it is definitely hydrating. Chris even commented when I came in the room after washing it off. He said my skin looked so clean. Score!
3. Lip Exfoliator - this one is a trip. I posted a picture of it on Insta and so many people were wigged out on the color. It doesn't help that it's in lipstick packaging... so it's easy to think that it's a mint lipstick. Could you imagine?! ha! I like this because it's easy to apply, takes only a minute or two to rub on your lips and ta-da - pucker up! Bonus - it tastes like mint.
4. Matte Lip Color - in red of course! How perfect for the holidays? You can't do Christmas and New Year's without a red lip. I mean you can, but who are you? I kidd, I kidd. Love this one, especially with the $3.00 price tag. Holla! Oh, and use #3 first and it will apply perfectly.
5. Baked Highlighter and Bronzer - okay, okay - I am a bit of a snob when it comes to highlighter and bronzer. Or maybe I'm just stuck in my ways. I do like this one, but to be honest, it won't be taking the place of my others. Although, if you're on more of a budget, get this one! It's great. Side note - I like to use the highlighter portion on my brow bone. #browsonfleek. Is that still a thing? 30 in the house!
Alright, y'all. That's what I got for you today! I loved trying out all of the products and definitely added a few to my daily routine.
You honestly cannot beat the price for the quality of these products. I don't know what e.l.f. is doing, but they're doing it right!
Happy Monday, friends! Thanks for reading.