TGIF, am I right?! Phew, what a week it was. I am so happy that I'm home from work and hangin' out with my pup tonight.
Today I'm linking up over at A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday. So, let's get to it.
1. I confess that... I just ate chips and salsa for dinner. This happens a lot when Chris isn't home at night. It's either that or cereal. I swear I should still be a kid. Be glad the cartoons aren't on.
2. I confess that... I was a complete negative nancy/grumpy girl this week. What a waste. I don't know what my problem was, but I think I'm better today. I had a great lunch with my co-workers... love Fridays!
3. I confess that... recently I've had baby fever, but having a baby kinda freaks me out. Shouldn't I be coming around to this idea?! I mean, I'm creepin' up on 30. Mom, don't get excited!
4. I confess that... I wish tomorrow when shopping with my girls for my BFFs house, it was for our house. We need furniture. That's all.
5. I confess that... I just spent way too much money shopping after work. I did get some cute stuff though. #sorrynotsorry
Your turn. Tell me your secrets!
Happy weekend y'all!