Another week of traveling. I'm heading out tomorrow morning (bright and early) to San Francisco. I am trying to keep a positive outlook on this trip.
A job that I've been working on for a while now is finally complete and I'm going to do a punch-walk. Basically check everything and make sure it's complete and ready to open. This job has definitely tested me as a designer. I can't wait to check this one off my list!
It's sunny San Francisco though, so I'm sure I can find a bit of happiness while I'm there. I'm staying at a cool boutique hotel too so that's exciting! I'll let you guys know how it goes. Hopefully I don't come back with any outrageous stories.
Anyway, to keep the positivity flowing - here are 10 things that I'm looking forward to this year.
1. New Orleans birthday trip with my four favorite girls. I'm turning 30, my mom 50 and my grandma 70... it's going to be a blast! My sister and aunt are coming along too. If you have any go-to spots while we're there - definitely let me know. Can't wait to explore.
2. To keep on the 30th birthday trend, I'm also looking forward to the party that my sister and Chris are planning. Eek! They know me (control freak) so they asked what I wanted. Masquerade party here we come! Everyone loves a good themed party... right?
3. And this one shows my age. I'm looking forward to getting grass in our front yard this year. haha! Seriously, though. We've almost been here two years.
4. Camping with the family. We haven't had a chance to get a trip together yet but I'm looking forward to it. Camp fires, s'mores, lots of laughs and exploring.
5. Broken Bow in May. I've never been but heard it's gorgeous. We're renting a cabin for the weekend and spending it with family.
6. Mumford and Sons concert. I went to their concert 2 or maybe 3 years ago. It was one of the greatest concerts I've ever experienced. Cannot wait for them to be here again! So chill... just what this girl needs. Have you ever seen them?
7. New adventures. More to come on this later.
8. Finding my inner Zen. I started doing yoga in the mornings and I'm loving it. I used to do it a lot and then completely fell off. Yoga with Adriene on YouTube has a lot of great videos. Plus, I just bought new yoga pants and sports bra yesterday... always great motivation!
9. Lake time! Last year we didn't go to the lake much and I'm super bummed about it. The lake used to be our Summer go-to and that's definitely happening again this year. I've missed it!
10. Chris does't know it yet but going hunting with him (once) to get some incredible shots of sunrise... not to freeze my butt off. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I don't trust the guys taking my camera so I'll need to do it myself. ha!
So many great things happening this year, it's going to be a good one. With all of the exploring, family time and good music I'm bound to find some peace in this crazy life of mine, right? That's what I'm hoping for.
If not peace, I'll definitely be able to add to the list of What I Saw - remember that post? It's always a good read if you're needing a little perspective. This year I will see what's meant to be seen. Can't wait!
So, what fun do y'all have going on this year?
Powered by Blogger.